As a valued user of Rix Loans (rixloans.com), if you are a resident of California, you are afforded the right to instruct us not to sell your personal information. This right is part of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
How to Submit Your Request
- To make this request, please send us an email at [email protected] with the subject line: “CCPA Do Not Sell My Information.”
- In your email, please provide the following information for us to accurately identify you:
- Your full name
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- A valid form of identification (such as a driver’s license or passport)
- A clear statement of the right you wish to exercise.
Our Verification Process
- Upon receiving your request, we will contact you within 2 business days to confirm your identity.
- After confirming your identity, we will process your request and communicate with you electronically regarding the status.
- Please note, any personal information obtained during the verification process will be used solely for the purpose of verifying your identity and processing your request.
Considerations When Opting Out
- Be aware that opting out of the sale of your personal information may affect our ability to provide you with certain loan options or other services through our network partners.
- If you wish to resume the benefits of our services and allow the sale of your information for this purpose, you can opt back in at any time. Simply resubmit your request, indicating your desire to opt-in and receive tailored services and products.